For a marginal fee of $10 you can receive a Certificate of Good Standing from the Arizona Corporation Commission. This certificate signifies that the entity does not have any delinquent accounts and that they do not have any outstanding debts with the state. Remaining in good standing and having the documentation to prove so is important for all entity types that are looking not only to form in the state of Arizona, but who wish to remain operational for years to come.
How to File
Step 1- You must first download the following PDF document:
Step 2- Complete the form to the best of your ability. Fill in the following information where required:
- Line 1: Personal information of the person submitting the order
- Line 2: Select your return delivery options
- Line 3: List each document or service item that is included with the application
- Line 4: Select your payment type
- Line 1: Give the exact name of the entity
- Line 2: Select which records or services you are requesting
- Line 3: Select how you will be paying for this service and/or record
Step 3- Take the completed documents and photocopy them so you have a copy for your own personal records. Continue by attaching a check or money order in the amount of $10 payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission and send all documents by mail to the address below.
Arizona Corporation Commission
1300 W. Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85007